News
Loading...

Miley cyrus




In her new Elle UK cover interview she says. "But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with." For The 22 years old singer, she is does not identify as straight but as to one who refer to all genders. Early last month, the MTV VMAs 2015 host said at the age of 14 she told her mom about feelings of same-sex attractions. Read: This is what Americans really think of the pop star [VIDEO] » "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age," she told Paper magazine. "Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."

Share on Google Plus

About Fanu Omolade

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment