News
Loading...

[Photo]"I can't see myself acting nude for money" - Peace Hyde

Will you act nude?' is the question some actresses are asked during interviews and their answer is always  - 'if the pay is right' but for West Africa Forbes Correspondent, actress, TV host Peace Hyde, who has a strong passion for education, entrepreneurship and entertainment, she says she'll never act nude for any amount of money, despite having a banging body many would die for.


The voluptuous actress who plays a lead role in the upcoming Season 4 of MTV Shuga series said in a recent interview:
"I can’t see myself going nude for a role just because the pay is right. Acting is much more than the payment. You are leaving a piece of you behind that is recorded on camera forever. I look at each role with a simple question, will this be something I would be proud for children to see 10 years from now? If the answer is no, then no amount of money will change that decision.”
Now...this is called CLASS!!

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment