News
Loading...

Mercy Johnson replies those criticizing her for being pregnant again months after welcoming son

In an interview with Goldmyne TV, actress Mercy Johnson said she is surprised at how she is being criticized for having her third child months after welcoming her second child, Henry.
"I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult. I can decide the way I want to live my life. So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”she said

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment