News
Loading...

Download Video: Singer Accuses Olamide Of Stealing ‘Shakiti Bobo’ Dance From Him | Details


Rising star, Olowu Taiwo profoundly called by his stage name, L.T has accused YBNL Boss, Olamide of stealing his dance steps, ‘Yobo Dance’ which he claimed Olamide used as his ‘Shakiti Bobo.’
He told Hip TV; “After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my friend told me he had already told someone who is in Olamide’s crew about the dance.I released the audio version of my own song on 22nd April, 2015, and Olamide released his own song on 2nd May.” he said.
“During that time, I was working on my viral video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up to 24 hours after that, I saw ‘Shakiti Bobo.’ I was like, what’s going on; why is this happening at this particular time.
“I’m not here to point fingers that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel it’s not cool for you to do something that you knew about from someone else, and pick it up as your own.” the singer concluded.
After a mini research, we figured the singer actually had a dance that looks like “Shakiti Bobo” on his Instagram page before Olamide dropped the official music video of his smash hit Bobo. You can watch Olamide’s Bobo video and L.T’s Yobo down below. Spot any difference?
VIDEO: L.T – Yobo Dance
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment